Seminars held in 2023
- 13/01/2023, Rachele Toniolo and Stefania Varano (INAF-IRA Bologna), "Using games to engage public with astrophysics: the IRA contribution"
- 16/01/2023, Andrealuna Pizzetti (Clemson University, SC, USA), "To the torus and beyond: an X-ray study of AGN tori morphology"
- 27/01/2023, Monia Negusini (INAF-IRA Bologna), "Geodetic activities @ IRA: what’s new?"
- 03/02/2023, Cristiana Spingola (INAF-IRA Bologna), "The radio VLBI view of the outstanding gamma-ray flare of the lensed blazar PKS 1830-211"
- 10/02/2023, Tiziana Trombetti (INAF-IRA Bologna), "CMB low frequency spectral distortions: absolute vs differential methods"
- 24/02/2023, Giulia Migliori (INAF-IRA Bologna), "Bright X-ray Quasar Jets: how many radiative components?"
- 10/03/2023, Roberto Orosei (INAF-IRA Bologna), "The search for liquid water beneath the Martian South Polar Layered Deposits"
- 17/03/2023, Andrew Hopkins (Macquarie University, Australia), "The Evolutionary Map of the Universe"
- 24/03/2023, Marcella Massardi (INAF-IRA & Italian ARC (Bologna)), "ALMA Beyond Cycle 10"