Every Friday at 11.30 a.m. IRA hosts a coffee talk. Occasionally, on Monday at 14.30 a colloquium is also organised. IRA also participates in the organization of the Joint Astrophysical Colloquia (JAC) every Thursday at 11.30 with the Observatory of astrophysics and space science of Bologna and the Department of Physics and Astronomy of the University of Bologna. The full list of past and future events can be found below.
- 28/10/2021 @ 11:30, Seminari , JAC - Sala IV piano Battiferro (remote)
Else Starkenburg (Kapteyn Institute Groningen), "Probing the early Milky Way with the Pristine survey"
- 04/11/2021 @ 11:30, Seminari , JAC - Sala IV piano Battiferro (remote)
Andrea Merloni (Max-Planck Institute fuer Extraterrestrische Physik (MPE)), "TBD"
- 05/11/2021 @ 11:30, Coffee talks, On-line - meet.google.com/sue-bwvk-axf
Vijay Mahatma (Thüringer Landessternwarte), "TBD"
- 12/11/2021 @ 11:30, Coffee talks, On-line - meet.google.com/sue-bwvk-axf
Kenda Knowles (Rhodes University), "A MeerKAT view of galaxy clusters"
- 15/11/2021 @ 14:30, Seminari , On-line - meet.google.com/sue-bwvk-axf
Stefano Bovino (Universidad de Concepcion), "TBD"
- 19/11/2021 @ 11:30, Coffee talks, On-line - meet.google.com/sue-bwvk-axf
Emilio Ceccotti (Kapteyn Astronomical Institute (University of Groningen)), "A new method to generate models with physical spectral indices from radio images"
- 25/11/2021 @ 11:30, Seminari , JAC, Sala IV piano Battiferro (remote)
Nicholas Kern, "Exploring the High Redshift Frontier with Neutral Hydrogen: First Results from the Hydrogen Epoch of Reionization Array (HERA)"
- 26/11/2021 @ 11:30, Coffee talks, On-line - meet.google.com/sue-bwvk-axf
Aleksandar Shulevski (Leiden Observatory), "Monitoring nearby stars for low frequency radio transients using the AARTFAAC-12 dense aperture array telescope"