The Institute for Radio Astronomy has a long history that started in 1970 thanks to the initiative of Prof. Marcello Ceccarelli and that continues today with plenty of scientific and technological progress. Here is a collection of stories, pictures and documents related to the most relevant people and moments in the life of the Institute.
- Some facts on Prof. Marcello Ceccarelli – Italian version only
- A.Braccesi: “Tra ricordi e documenti” (1959-1969) – Italian version only
- Foundation of the RadioASTRON consortium (1987)
- History of Lucia Padrielli – Italian version only
- R.Porcas “30 Years of Fringes” (2010)
- G.Setti : “Lectio Magistralis ” (2014) – Italian version only
- IRA historical photo archive (1950-2000)